Friday, July 30, 2010

Shopping in the Mountains

Right on the edge of Estes Park, in a non-descript strip mall, stands a wonderful shop.  
Cottage Bliss is a darling store selling top of the line fabrics along with lovely things for your home, music, inspirational gifts, quilts and more.  It's a small shop, but if you plan a visit, be sure to allow plenty of time to browse.  And, if you must bring along a certain family member who is NOT interested in shopping............well, there's a place for him/her as well.....right outside the door!

He/she can enjoy the mountain air outside while you breath in the aroma of fabric inside! 

Cottage Bliss has a good selection of Kaffe Fassett fabrics. Some of them came home with me!  I found some fun charm packs too! If you are making a trip to Estes Park, be sure to hike on over to this quilt shop and the two others in town.  You won't be sorry!

(I'm not making this stuff up!)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day!! Love the new purchases, those things are just so much fun to buy :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shop. I was there about 2 weeks ago. So fun!! Two friends bought their first fabrics for a quilt there. Kelly already has her first quilt done and quilted. She was a fast learner!! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the best shops I have been in, and I have been in a lot ;) Enjoy Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun shop to visit. I love those retro chairs :)

    ReplyDelete