Friday, June 25, 2010

Robin's Quilts

Some quilters just have a knack for putting colors together effortlessly.  My friend, Robin Askins, is the gal to call when you are stumped with fabric selection. And that is just what you can do if you happen by Harpers Fabric and Quilt Company in downtown Overland Park, Kansas where Robin is a teacher and quilt designer. Her friendly manner and fabric sense will lead you to ask for her every time you enter the store. What a thrill that Robin has graciously donated five of her lovely creations to our New Hope Home effort! Take a look before they fly off to Africa...............
                                   Wowsers!  Sensational Spots!!!!
                                       Oh, my!  Cute as a Button Squares!!
                         I love a Bug In a Jar and Few Lizards, too!  Ooops....Some escaped!
                                             Hot Ziggity Zag, this is lovely!
Circles of Love for a baby girl!

Thank you, Robin, for sharing your beautiful quilts around the world!

2 comments:

  1. Robin always helps me out when I'm in Harpers. Those are some lovely quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Lawrence for KU graduation and Jackie and I went quilt shopping for a few hours in KC!! We went to Harpers and I loved seeing Circles of Love in the shop!! I need to come back when YOU can show me around all the quilt shops! Luv keeping up with you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete