Sunday, March 14, 2010

Plume


The Kansas City Modern Quilt Guild began in January. I've attended two fun meetings charged with energy for modern quilting. One of the members designs fabrics under the name of Tula Pink. Her latest collection, Plume, will be featured at the April meeting with a "Project Runway" type program.

In February, we were given a free charm pack of 5 inch squares and challenged to make a quilt using only these Plume fabrics plus 1/2 yard fabric of our choice. I've been busy creating my project and wanted to show you a hint of what I'm doing. In April I'll be strutting the runway with my finished quilt. I'll show you the finished results! In the meantime, why not check out this new guild at http://kcmodernquiltguild.ning.com/. Maybe you would like to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment